This is a general guide for how to create articles, upload images, participate in votes, ect., on Constructed Mythology:
- The central theme of all content on Pegasus must be Constructed Mythology and Fantasy.
- All content that a user posts on Pegasus is still in the hands of the user and if he/she wishes to remove their content from the wiki, they may do so.
- You are in complete control of your articles. You are the only one who can expand them, contract them, modify them or delete them (you will need help from the administrators to delete), unless you invite someone else to collaborate on your project.
- Please do not edit other people's articles with no permission, unless it is necessary to correct some grammar, format or bad spelling. Be careful with names, as they can be written in a special way.
- If you want to join to other user's project, please request a formal invitation.
- Remember to list your projects at your user pages so everyone can know which projects handle each user or place them in a category which is linked to on your user page.
- Articles must have completely original content, created by yourself (or your collaborators, if any) except for images.
- Images may be taken from external sources but each must be appropriately sourced and have correct licensing and permission from the original user.
- Do not refer actual religions in offensive ways.
- Do not submit coarse content (i.e. indecent words)
Edits and Talk PagesEdit
- Be civil to other users at all times. It is more important to be kind, than to be right.
- Sign your posts on talk pages.
- Discussion on talk pages any important changes to relevant portions of the wiki.
- Always assume good faith when viewing another user's actions.
TV and MediaEdit
- It is not a fan fiction wiki. If you want to write imaginary content about your favorite tv shows, comics or movies, outthere exists many fan fictions wikis that are waiting for your collaborations.
- Please do not make references to actual media franchises.
Note: All the submitted content is licensed under GFDL, so it is not a good idea to submit copyrighted content.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.